Reinforcement of the bridge
Client: City of Duisburg
To increase the load bearing capacity of the main beams the concrete flagstones were replaced by orthotropic steel plates. The riveted top chords were reinforced by welded and bolted steel plates.
• Static calculations for a bearing capacity report and the possibility for reinforcement
• Quantity survey for cost calculations
• Concept for the reinforcement work including the required work vehicles
• Static verification of the detailed and approved final design
• Construction supervision of the framework and work vehicles