Erection of a production plant for wood fiberboards in Baruth Client: Fiberboard GmbH Costumer: Classen Weiterlesen...
The engineering office Dannenberg was founded in 1970.
In the beginning predominantly engaged in structural planning and static calculations, our office provided planning and technical support from the building application to the final formal acceptance, since the 1980s.
Our employees will accompany and advise you during all construction phases.
All planning and engineering services are done by our own office employees.
We currently support
- Ingenieurbüro Dannenberg AG with their project for Swiss Kronotec in Russia
- Mercer Stendal with the renewed expansion of the digester building
- Sonae Arauco with the planning and errection of an additional production line for chip boards
- Solvay with the planning and execution of a new biomass power plant
- Fiberboard with the planning and execution of a new energy system